Thursday, May 12, 2011

Slide Number in Warsaw theme of Latex-Beamer

Recently I have made my first presentation on Latex Beamer. But I have faced problem to give slide number using the theme Warshaw. There is a method to do this by the following command :

%\setbeamertemplate{footline}{Your Footer Text \hfill\insertframenumber/\inserttotalframenumber}


But which actually removes footer graphics. A workaround I found to place slide number in Short Title of the presentation. So, you can use this in your \title command :

\title[My short title \hspace{25mm} \insertframenumber/\inserttotalframenumber]{My Title}


The resultant output :

28 comments:

  1. Finally, something that is nice, simple and works wonderfully. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nareszcie coś co działa. Dzięjuję.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally. Thanks a lot. I search this stuff out and reading people's solutions are like reading computer code. Simpler is better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this solution is very neat. Thank you for taking the time to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works fine... Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is simple but works very well.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. মনোয়ার ভাই,

    থু্বই কাজের এবং সংক্ষিপ্ত সমাধান।

    ধন্যবাদ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. আপনাকেও ধন্যবাদ।

      Delete
  8. please could you tell me where to place this command?
    I'm using Palo Alto theme

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are genius. The Solution is really simple

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for this elegant solution!

    ReplyDelete